• A Letter From Jeff Belskus to the Fans

"Job one is growing our fanbase," he [Belskus] said. "We've got to grow that; we've got to create awareness with fans; we've got to engage them. I think a lot of things will flow from that in terms of growth of the series, growth of TV ratings, and things along those lines."

I like that.

Jeff Belskus: "I'm thankful for our fans. They're passionate about our sport. They've emailed us, and we're working on responding to each of them. I want to let them know that our priority is to grow our sport and make IndyCar as exciting as ever."

That, too

Belskus, again: "It is critical to be able to work with our key stakeholders, and we have a lot of key stakeholders – the car owners, the drivers, the track owners and promoters, sponsors, and fans," he said.

"You've got to be able to balance all those groups and balance their desires. You need to be able to communicate with all of those groups effectively, as well."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/103919

Not easy to do, either. Contradictions abound

"Too bad they didn't have this letter ready last Friday night" : Trackside
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Story and Statements from Belskus (merged) started by TimmyZ1 View original post
    • Recent Blog Posts

shakespeare

F1 Silly Season

If McLaren can lure Fred away, expect the Prancing Horse to make a play for Lewis and Bieber, in that order, with Hulkenberg their 3nd, but excellent, option. In the past Raikonnen has been able to...

Yesterday 01:25 PM