Thread: MatureSinglesOnly.com

Keyed Up And Conched Out. Jack Harrington's Avatar
    Blog Entries

MatureSinglesOnly.com

I just saw this ad for MatureSinglesOnly.com on this site. Who will be the first person to start a thread that begins with I met my ex on Trackforum?
    My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

You are assuming that the majority of posters are, in fact, mature. My wife will attest to the fact that I am neither single, nor mature.
    "You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

Blog Entries
    I'm getting ads for American Public University.

I think the ads are specifically targeted to each poster based on what they have to say.
    Proud member of the Spring 2014 Circle City Athletics Adult Co-Ed Indoor Intermediate 6-Man Championship Volleyball Team

Blog Entries
    So I'm getting all these #$@$!#@# Progressive ads with Big-Haired-Tricked-Out-Nametag Flo in them because... ye gods, I'm afraid to ask...

Blog Entries
    Flo is HOT.
    TrackForum Pick 5 2014 Point Standings

"I believe that God is love, and that's enough..." John Wetton

Brian's Wish * Jason Foundation

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamski View Post
    Flo is HOT.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Butler View Post
    I agree.
    Me too.
    "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2014 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

MatureSinglesOnly.com is a front for a plethrea of "dating consultant" companies. It, itself, has no bad reputation with the better bussiness bureax or on a google complaints search because they dont to anything but collect your information and pass it on (without telling you and without your permission) to these other companies. You get a call from them setting up an appointment. An hour before my appointment I got a call from Elove.com to confirm that I was coming. I quickly ran a check on Elove and found that they had tons of complaints, had changed their name from another one that had tons of complaints and had the same staff as the previsous named one. These "dating consultants" want $2000 to give you a list of names you could get out of your locale phone book.

I called back immediately and canceled my appointment and requested they take me off their list.
    Last edited by Breezy; 08-21-2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: punctuation

let me know if you get a link for ImmatureSingles.com...I'll be all over that one!

I just tried it and got re-directed to beergoggles.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Butler View Post

I agree.
    She's totally nerd-hot.
    Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.

I'll stick to cougarlife. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    MatureSinglesOnly.com is a front for a plethrea of "dating consultant" companies. It, itself, has no bad reputation with the better bussiness bureax or on a google complaints search because they dont to anything but collect your information and pass it on (without telling you and without your permission) to these other companies. You get a call from them setting up an appointment. An hour before my appointment I got a call from Elove.com to confirm that I was coming. I quickly ran a check on Elove and found that they had tons of complaints, had changed their name from another one that had tons of complaints and had the same staff as the previsous named one. These "dating consultants" want $2000 to give you a list of names you could get out of your locale phone book.

I called back immediately and canceled my appointment and requested they take me off their list.
    Holy crap. Do people actually fall for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Simpson View Post
    Holy crap. Do people actually fall for that?
    If people didn't fall for it, they wouldn't do it.

Blog Entries
    Yep. People fall for the Nigerian money transfer scam all the time, too. Saw a local news story once where the FBI actually picked up someone who did. Apparently agreeing to give your bank account numbers to someone overseas to transfer millions in stolen funds to you is a crime...

People are stupid.

Hmm...either that makes you stupid too or you're an extraterestial or...????

Blog Entries
    Well, I met my wife through a personal ad...not exactly the same, but as near as you could get in 1991.

Keyed Up And Conched Out. Jack Harrington's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamski View Post
    Well, I met my wife through a personal ad...not exactly the same, but as near as you could get in 1991.
    Jamski: How long before Mrs. Jamski told you she was actually doing volunteer work for the Humane Society, and your name was on the un-adoptable list, with an *...and she felt sorry fer ya'?

P.S. This was intended as a joke Senor` Jamski...You don't have anything to do with that guy in my front yard, with the deer rifle? DO YOU

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Harrington View Post
    Jamski: How long before Mrs. Jamski told you she was actually doing volunteer work for the Humane Society, and your name was on the un-adoptable list, with an *...and she felt sorry fer ya'?

P.S. This was intended as a joke Senor` Jamski...You don't have anything to do with that guy in my front yard, with the deer rifle? DO YOU
    That's not me, Jack...who else have you pizzed off lately? Oh, wait...