Thread: THE CAVE

Hybrid View

David Crawford

Cool THE CAVE

This is a thread where a few of us fans who know each other can comment and post away without having to post in lots of threads. We will of course post in other threads on those subjects but this CAVE is a place for us to easily find each other and discuss all things IICS and to joke around.

Normal rules of the Track Forum apply and personal attacks could get reported.

Lets have fun.

RR are you out there?
    MrKiwi - I Like Red Cars

Is the glass half full here?

Sincerely,
    Fudgebucket

I do remember a 'CAVE' on the old indycar boards. Same idea? Unfortunately i joined those boards around the same time as the infamous 'Tan' .Needless to say i wasnt around long

David Crawford
    Scuff, glass definitely half full here. I recognise the down side to spec racing and want to see the return of multi engines, chassis and aero kits. As long as the IICS is heading in the that direction I am happy to stick with it. nzirl, yes 'i am tan' was a proverbial pain in the butt. The idea of this thread is similar but not the same to that CAVE. I just find Track Forum a mass of threads and it is hard to find the comments from friends I have made over the many years following indy car racing. So some of us will use this as home base to chat about indy car racing while also commenting in lots of threads. Cheers.
    Last edited by kiwidwc; 06-03-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwidwc View Post
    nzgirl.

Best of luck with the thread. I for one would love to see tan and PT duke it out on the forums......

Was Tan that dude who replied in all threads with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA?
    Alan

David Crawford
    Quote Originally Posted by nzirl View Post

Best of luck with the thread. I for one would love to see tan and PT duke it out on the forums......
    Thanks with the luck for this thread. What's with the mad faces, I don't get it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nzirl View Post
    I do remember a 'CAVE' on the old indycar boards. Same idea? Unfortunately i joined those boards around the same time as the infamous 'Tan' .Needless to say i wasnt around long
    Might this be GG from the old Indycar forum?
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the faster it goes. - Andy Rooney

Biggest question. Are we going to allow Ernest? He doesn't play well with others.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by open wheeler View Post
    Biggest question. Are we going to allow Ernest? He doesn't play well with others.
    Ernest is good people. Plus his commentary is quite enjoyable. He's welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

Blog Entries
    This is a thread where a few of us fans who know each other can comment and post away without having to post in lots of threads. We will of course post in other threads on those subjects but this CAVE is a place for us to easily find each other and discuss all things IICS and to joke around.

Lets have fun.

RR are you out there?
    Yes, I'm here, Kiwi. Hi everyone. Nice, fresh air in this place. I can breathe again.

Blog Entries

Lets have fun.

RR are you out there?
    I'm here. Love what you've done with the place. Hi everyone.