View Poll Results: Who would you prefer at AA?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Servia

15 48.39%
  • Bourdais

11 35.48%
  • AA to stay as they are now, 3 cars

5 16.13%

Thread: Who would you rather?

Who would you rather?

This was something I was thinking over today, since hinchtown just got a seat at andretti autosport, and there's still one seat to fill.

Servia or Bourdais for seat #4 at AA? Who knows if either will actually land here, but this is the fun of silly season. This is just to see what the majority would prefer. I think both did a great job last year for the teams they were in (half the year for bourdais) and would be the best for the seat.

edit: also if the poll can be changed from public it'd be appreciated, not sure why I made it public.

SENÓR MODERATOR
    neither.....................
    SENÓR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

So who'd you like at AA?

Blog Entries
    I guess I'd have to think about who would fit best with that team. I have a ton of respect for both Bourdais and Servia as drivers, but am not sure who would fit the culture at AA better. Servia's the consummate journeyman, so that might be easier for him, but then again, I'm not sure.

Can I answer Bertrand Baguette just to be on the safe side?
    IndyCar Advocate: A blog about enjoying the best sport in the world! Stop on by!
    --
    On Twitter as @indycaradvocate

SENÓR MODERATOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoBad View Post
    So who'd you like at AA?
    Josef, Katherine, might be interesting to see what Vitor could do in an Andretti ride..........but nowadays unless you race for Ganassi or Penske there is a good chance you'll go home a loser every race.............

Quote Originally Posted by dog-ring View Post
    Josef, Katherine, might be interesting to see what Vitor could do in an Andretti ride..........but nowadays unless you race for Ganassi or Penske there is a good chance you'll go home a loser every race.............
    I disagree. We have no idea how things will shake out in 2012. We already know Dario doesn't care for the chassis and until we get a few races under our belt the field is truly wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by AFColt View Post
    I guess I'd have to think about who would fit best with that team. I have a ton of respect for both Bourdais and Servia as drivers, but am not sure who would fit the culture at AA better. Servia's the consummate journeyman, so that might be easier for him, but then again, I'm not sure.

Can I answer Bertrand Baguette just to be on the safe side?
    Go for it, I wouldn't mind Baguette there at all either

They drove on the same team back then for Newman Haas. And Bourdais was still untouchable.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-holder."

15 G. Rahal
    7 J. Hinchcliffe
    83 C. Kimball