Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Tracy On SpeedTV....

Col. Robert E.Hogan 4ever

Paul Tracy On SpeedTV....

He was just on speedTV from barrett jackson. Justin Bell ask what he was doing next year Paul said he is very close to a deal! Looks like he has some bread to spend on some cars.
    Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    He was just on speedTV from barrett jackson. Justin Bell ask what he was doing next year Paul said he is very close to a deal! Looks like he has some bread to spend on some cars.
    Everybody says they are close to deal. Until its done and announced, ill remain skeptical
    RS's CURRENT TOP 5 DRIVERS: #1 Scott Dixon, #2 Ryan Hunter Reay, #3 Will Power, #4 Simon Pagenaud, #5 Sebastien Bourdais
    T5 EQUAL CARS:#1 Scott Dixon, #2 Sebastien Bourdais, #3 Simon Pagenaud, #4 Ryan Hunter Reay, #5 Will Power

Col. Robert E.Hogan 4ever
    He said, he hopes to be back on tv (barrett jackson)in a couple of days with a deal. i see that as a very good sign he has a ride.

The Ladder Broke in 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Racing Steward View Post
    Everybody says they are close to deal. Until its done and announced, ill remain skeptical
    Yeah PJ Chesson has been close to a deal for how long now?
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

A deal means a multitude of things, it might not be a full season. However, I look at some of the potential openings, and honestly besides Jay Howard who else do we know of that actually has funding? Many we think they do, but we have no idea.
    Wanker!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlor View Post
    A deal means a multitude of things, it might not be a full season. However, I look at some of the potential openings, and honestly besides Jay Howard who else do we know of that actually has funding? Many we think they do, but we have no idea.
    Full Deal or no meal! Who said Howard has full funding? Why hasn't he been announced, maybe a few problems with his program? I think he has something going haywire.........

I dont want to sound negative (I really want PT for at least one more full season), but if a currently unemployed driver makes a public appearance or is on TV, what else are the going to say other than "We're close to a deal," Its rare when I see a driver say (Wade Cunningham excluded), "Well, we aren't close at all, we've had a few sponsors fall through. I hope we can at least get enough for Indy and a few others," Unless the season has already started.

Brand new tweet!!

stay tuned some news will come thru the barrett ................... fyi anyone see @jimmyvasser lame video on youtube . looooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Team Canada View Post
    Full Deal or no meal! Who said Howard has full funding? Why hasn't he been announced, maybe a few problems with his program? I think he has something going haywire.........
    I didn't say full, I said has funding. Nobody else has come out and said it, although it's though Guerrieri does now that I think about it.

FWIW, Arie Luyendyk was just on the broadcast. Apparently bought a Nash earlier.
    From a couch in North Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkes View Post
    Brand new tweet!!

stay tuned some news will come thru the barrett ................... fyi anyone see @jimmyvasser lame video on youtube . looooooool
    BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
    "when you no longer go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver" Ayrton Senna

Twitter: _6thgear_

I agree and nothing against Paul Tracy but nobody signed him because he is past his prime. Even if he runs full time, he wont come close to the top 10 in Championship points.
    Danica Patrick -2012 Nationwide Series Champion

If Paul ends up in an ideal car, I think he can win a race this season.
    I just missed him on TV last night

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paul-T...56915317704454
    Last edited by sjoyce131; 01-18-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danicafan View Post
    I agree and nothing against Paul Tracy but nobody signed him because he is past his prime. Even if he runs full time, he wont come close to the top 10 in Championship points.
    Danicafan?

Crossing my fingers that the Chrome Horn is just dotting the i's and crossing the t's for a deal.

PT may be past his prime, yes. But at least he had a prime. Which is more than can be said for some of the drivers with confirmed F/T rides this season.

Personally? I don't care if he runs top 10 or not. I love me some Thrill from West (Over The) Hill!

Paul Tracy

Rumor has it you will be seeing your Paul in a car this year--official announcement should be coming shortly--and I do believe there will be many happy fans to know that "boots" is in a car--really

The NASCAR forum is over there ----->

The Ladder Broke in 74
    Quote Originally Posted by slkornya View Post

PT may be past his prime, yes. But at least he had a prime. Which is more than can be said for some of the drivers with confirmed F/T rides this season.

!
    Isn't that more or less quoting the move "Major League"?

The Ladder Broke in 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle114 View Post
    Too Funny

At least PT wouldnt have to workout and stay in shape to be good in a Cup car.

You guys laugh now but when she becomes the 2012 Nationwide Series Champion, I will be the last one laughing.

You guys laugh now but when she becomes the 2012 Nationwide Series Champion, I will be the last one laughing.
    Dont think it will happen, but even if that was looking like a possibility, Nascar would not allow it to happen. Yes her marketing BUT do you think Nascar wants somebody who has 1 fuel milage win in Indycar over a 7 year career running up front in their series? What will that say about Nascar's competition? Now they dont want her running 35th, but they dont want her up front either.

On vacation
    LMAO, Danica has ONE win in years and years and years. Do you know Danicas last win before Motegi years ago? She was a teenager in go karts. A series champion beating Cup regulars? lol. Dont hold your breath.

Dont think it will happen, but even if that was looking like a possibility, Nascar would not allow it to happen. Yes her marketing BUT do you think Nascar wants somebody who has 1 fuel milage win in Indycar over a 7 year career running up front in their series? What will that say about Nascar's competition? Now they dont want her running 35th, but they dont want her up front either.
    You mean NASCAR manipulates its races??? shocking, simply shocking

On vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R View Post
    You mean NASCAR manipulates its races??? shocking, simply shocking
    If they did as many tinfoil hat wears claim, Dale Jr would be a multi time series champ and Danica would have already won a race or two. But, talent crapped out, nothing NASCAR can do now...

I just want 1994 back. Formula Indy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatOut View Post
    If they did as many tinfoil hat wears claim, Dale Jr would be a multi time series champ.
    It is hard to argue with that, although I am pretty confident he was given at least 1 Daytona win.
    "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark
    " it only makes sense for the world's most prestigious fried chicken to pair up with the world's most prestigious watch brand" ---D. Byrd

Sometimes I read this forum and almost hope INDYCAR folds up and goes away. That's the only way to eliminate so many bitter fans here, just kill it and move on. lol.
    Every race I run in is in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. Indy is the most important thing in my life. It is what I live for. - Al Unser Jr.

Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. - Eddie Sachs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula Indy View Post
    It is hard to argue with that, although I am pretty confident he was given at least 1 Daytona win.
    And one Michigan win.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end the faster it goes. - Andy Rooney

Issue? Here's a tissue. stubaru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatOut View Post
    If they did as many tinfoil hat wears claim, Dale Jr would be a multi time series champ and Danica would have already won a race or two. But, talent crapped out, nothing NASCAR can do now...

NASCAR's two best drivers have won their last 7 Cups. Nothing surprising about that.
    Some people just ain't happy unless they ain't happy...

You really, really can't be serious.