Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
Results 601 to 610 of 610

Thread: Beer, discuss...

  1. #601
    Insider Truth Detector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Rolling Lakes Yacht Club
    Posts
    67,408
    I'm not going back through 600 posts to see if it has been mentioned so I will ask...has anybody had Spotted Cow from Wisconsin? A customer of mine has a cabin in Spooner, Wisconsin, and he says he brings home cases of Spotted Cow every time he visits. He gave me a bottle to sample but I haven't even put it in the fridge yet.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

    Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

  2. #602
    Unsider jkeener24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,149
    Yes.

  3. #603
    Insider Truth Detector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Rolling Lakes Yacht Club
    Posts
    67,408
    Thanks for the feedback.


  4. #604
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    9,420
    Highly overrated. It's not swill but in your case, it's free. I did the brewery tour and one issue I see already in your
    potential experience is it leaves there cold and is supposed to stay cold. Cheers.

  5. #605
    Unsider jkeener24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

    Oh, you welcome.

    I had it several years ago. Thought it was good, but it's more of a summer/gateway beer, not like a big stout, IPA, or sour that wouldn't appeal to the casual beer drinker. I imagine you'll enjoy it.

  6. #606
    Unsider jkeener24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,149
    Well?

  7. #607
    The Ladder Broke in 74
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Obamastan Until 1/20/2017
    Posts
    16,603
    Have a lot of work to do after today

    https://www.beercapmaps.com/collecti...nt=33411357577
    Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

  8. #608
    Unsider jkeener24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,149
    Quote Originally Posted by BSJracing View Post
    Have a lot of work to do after today

    https://www.beercapmaps.com/collecti...nt=33411357577
    Pretty cool. I've got a bunch of bottle caps that we were going to make a table top out of sometime that would put a pretty good chunk into that thing.

  9. #609
    The Ladder Broke in 74
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Obamastan Until 1/20/2017
    Posts
    16,603
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeener24 View Post
    Pretty cool. I've got a bunch of bottle caps that we were going to make a table top out of sometime that would put a pretty good chunk into that thing.
    Oh I've got hundreds and we are going to do a bar top with them at some point. I have three rules.

    1. I can put caps from the same brewery in so long as they are different.
    2. That only beers from a particular state can occupy that state(notable exception of DogfishHead because there was no hole in Delaware)
    3. No beer cap from Anhueser-Busch allowed

  10. #610
    Unsider jkeener24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    6,149
    Quote Originally Posted by BSJracing View Post
    Oh I've got hundreds and we are going to do a bar top with them at some point. I have three rules.

    1. I can put caps from the same brewery in so long as they are different.
    2. That only beers from a particular state can occupy that state(notable exception of DogfishHead because there was no hole in Delaware)
    3. No beer cap from Anhueser-Busch allowed

    That's a good idea, too. Maybe I'll save the really rare ones for the future bar top I may someday have.

    I agree with that rule, though I also noticed a few of the bigger states were going to be tougher and a couple small states would present some really tough choices.

    Do you extend that to breweries they own? I gotta stick a Budweiser cap on there. I've really softened my anti-BMC stance lately. I'm a pushover.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •