Thread: I thought for a minute Speedtv.com was no longer...

I thought for a minute Speedtv.com was no longer...

Where did Robin Miller go with his MailBag?

Or didn't I look hard enough?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, when I die I want to go where they go" Mark Twain

I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Retired curmudgeon
    I'm confused, I just clicked on this and it worked....

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...-indy-is-back/
    "Turn right to go left" Doc Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by milliesdad View Post
    Where did Robin Miller go with his MailBag?

Or didn't I look hard enough?
    Works fine for me?

He just posted an article on Toronto, Mailbag usually doesn't hit until today or tomorrow.
    I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

I was looking at the NasCar page and it must be in the new format

I'm just old and confused.

It will be no longer soon, start to look for an alternate website for racing news. I'm so accustomed to going to speedtv that it's weird for me too. I'm starting to like racer.com more and more now though. His mailbag will most likely go to nbcsports.com or maybe racer.
    "when you no longer go for the gap, you are no longer a racing driver" Ayrton Senna

Twitter: _6thgear_

Quote Originally Posted by sean26 View Post
    It will be no longer soon, start to look for an alternate website for racing news. I'm so accustomed to going to speedtv that it's weird for me too. I'm starting to like racer.com more and more now though. His mailbag will most likely go to nbcsports.com or maybe racer.
    Racer.com

When is the exact date they're closing down speedtv.com? I want to take it off my favorites that day.

Thanks.
    "Sometimes a majority simply means that all the fools are on the same side." C. McDonald

How many speed is down threads do there need to be? The switch over happens August 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Airbox View Post
    The switch over happens August 17th.
    Thanks - got it on the calendar. I'm old - won't remember it otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Moid View Post
    Racer.com
    I use it now too

Stig's Canadian Cousin porscheman's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moid View Post
    Racer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCore View Post
    I use it now too
    Make me three. Racer provides A1 coverage of most

porscheman
    @porscheman121 on Twitter #+200HP!
    237.498/241.428/242.333 Speeds from the olden days!

Will they be getting rid of Speed2 also? That will be a big loss with all the global racing they show.

It will be a sad deal when SpeedTV goes away, I used to love having the ability to watch almost any style of racing on the channel. Kind of sad to see, wonder what will happen to Wind Tunnel....I assume that and Dave Despain will go away as we'll. I have always been an open wheel fan, but I am a fan of almost any motor sports, yes I even watch a little NASCAR ( roadies and plate races). And this is called progress? Damn shame

Dirt biker/carp hunter Stick500's Avatar
    I like the Racer site but the home page could use a makeover so you can better see what series goes with what headlines (like they did on SPEED)

it's as if they assume we all know which series the names and the tracks in the headlines go with which series at any given time

I'd love to just scan a whole homepage full of latest headlines with NASCAR, INDYCAR, MOTOGP, etc. at the start of each headline so I can find my favorites at a glance

maybe I'll pop the webmaster a note and tell them there is going to be a big influx of old SPEED regulars real soon so they'll want to keep us happy if we're going to choose them....
    "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
    "Ain't nuthin' like a piece of p***y, 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
    "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson