Thread: Todd Parrott,,, On The Ropes,,,

Todd Parrott,,, On The Ropes,,,

What the __ck is happening to this Country ???

Like Rome,,, we are in a downward spiral,,, a
    race to the bottom... Daily, I am becoming, or
    more accepting of the view,,, the end must be
    near... Maybe I need a new "Copy" of "Good
    Book",,, and do a little more research...

Todd Parrott

Indefinite Suspension by NASCAR,,, Drug Violation,,,

I just don't get it,,, hideous society,,,
    Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 10-17-2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Shocked. Just SHOCKED. Nothing else to say really.

Buddy Parrott is one of the all-time greats and both Todd and Brad didn't fall far from the tree on crew chief talent, but damn Todd. Come on...

If you can take anything positive from this, NASCAR is being pretty open and good with their test policy. Todd is part of the "good 'ole boy" network of NASCAR, so if they busted him, they aren't picking and choosing. I hope he gets help, treatment and healthy (and happy). Not a good deal for anyone involved.
    Every race I run in is in preparation for the Indianapolis 500. Indy is the most important thing in my life. It is what I live for. - Al Unser Jr.

Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. - Eddie Sachs.

Nascar is crumbling in all directions. When more big-name sponsors leave,the bottom will drop out for sure. The pressure to perform at all levels is causing people to take such drastic action such as alcohol,spousal and drug abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerOffy View Post
    Nascar is crumbling in all directions. When more big-name sponsors leave,the bottom will drop out for sure. The pressure to perform at all levels is causing people to take such drastic action such as alcohol,spousal and drug abuse.
    Sort of like real life . I'd wager the percentage of our Nascar heroes involved in these "real life" struggles, is higher than most would think, but far less than the public in general.

Geez.......

Really need more info to condemn in this society of over reacting. It could very well be something small, but there is no differentiation. Let's hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Scuff View Post
    Sort of like real life . I'd wager the percentage of our Nascar heroes involved in these "real life" struggles, is higher than most would think, but far less than the public in general.
    REALLY far less than the NFL.

What???
    No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulker

Parrot was release from RPM today per multiple reports. Kinda wondering if it was more than just a joint in the parking lot after the race. He has entered NASCAR's road to recovery
    I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Yeah TimmyZ1, I don't know if a Hard Core Drug User would get along that long with NASCAR's Drug Program, maybe joints, possibly just being Drunk?
    Repeat after me...Danica is NOT as bad as some people think, Danica is also NOT as good as some people think.

Wow...did you think this one out?

NASCAR crumbling???

Big name sponsors come and go and have for years (like the other series too...)

One man, or a couple of men out of the thousands involved in the sport, make some poor choices (which by the way I don't believe you, or I, or anyone publically know the exact facts involved in any case) and it's a black eye on NASCAR???

Look around you in all lines of work, all sports, and in your own church and this thing is unfortunatey happening today. I personally know of instances in my own circle that flabergast me.
    The devil is at work!!!

BTW, What do you know about these folks upbringing and that of their spouse or family? Factors maybe coming home to roost? Have you ever had to perform at a top level intensity for many years at a time?

No excuses for Todd Parrott and he gets what he deserves but it was his choice, not NASCAR pressure.
    Ignorant men marvel at extraordinary things. Intelligent men admire simple things.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWheelHawaii View Post
    What the __ck is happening to this Country ???

Like Rome,,, we are in a downward spiral,,, a
    race to the bottom... Daily, I am becoming, or
    more accepting of the view,,, the end must be
    near... Maybe I need a new "Copy" of "Good
    Book",,, and do a little more research...

Todd Parrott

Indefinite Suspension by NASCAR,,, Drug Violation,,,

I just don't get it,,, hideous society,,,
    The poor decision making of individuals in a society where free will is (at least somewhat) allowed is a reflection on that individual, not on society.
    “America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed.” - Eleanor Roosevelt