Thread: Lyle Lovett and His Large Band

Blog Entries

Lyle Lovett and His Large Band

So, my family lives near the Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Washington and I was able to get up there this weekend to see Lyle Lovett and His Large Band perform over the weekend. He put on a heck of a two hour show. It was a little weird to see someone so inherently Texas out of state, but I was able to see him with my entire family and we all seemed to enjoy the show. He played a lot of his hits, and the talent of his band is just incredible.

Anyone else seen him live?
    Willo
    "If I believed in fairy tales, I never would have dropped out of Kindergarden"

I know someone else here who is a big fan Maybe two, come to think of it.
    "The series may be hesitant to say it, but the day is here for everybody that loves IndyCar racing to link arms and help each other out. Anybody who doesn’t want to do that needs to find something else to do with their time.”

-- Eddie Gossage, President, Texas Motor Speedway, ICONIC Advisory Committee & TrackForum member

I am thinking about seeing him. He's playing in Louisville August 6th. Honestly, I am not really interested in going to concerts much anymore, but I do love his music and may look into going.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartguy View Post
    I am thinking about seeing him. He's playing in Louisville August 6th. Honestly, I am not really interested in going to concerts much anymore, but I do love his music and may look into going.
    He's pretty great live. He had a gospel choir with him at his show on Saturday, which made "Church" just stunning. I knew it was coming when they came out and was still blown away.

Quote Originally Posted by doitagain View Post
    I know someone else here who is a big fan Maybe two, come to think of it.
    Make it three.