Andretti
    SPM
    Lets be honest Penske too

Quote Originally Posted by Chaparral4 View Post
    So the list of confirmed are-

Andretti
    SPM
    Tim Cindric was the first person to say that they did not have room for, I think the say day Danica made her announcement.

A "Clabber Girl Special" sounds so...special.

I'm never gonna push you out
    'Cause you're not in

Quote Originally Posted by Jsieczka View Post
    Tim Cindric was the first person to say that they did not have room for, I think the say day Danica made her announcement.
    Had not heard that. So OK,,,it's official for all three.

Insider
    She will find a ride. It may not be a ride that is a shoe-in to win but she'll be in the field.

I still think Ganassi is the most likely choice but could see Harding, RLL, and DRR being options.

Racing Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemat5150 View Post
    She will find a ride. It may not be a ride that is a shoe-in to win but she'll be in the field.

I still think Ganassi is the most likely choice but could see Harding, RLL, and DRR being options.
    I'm guessing those remaining teams are in a waiting game to get as much IMS/Hulman $$$ as possible to put her in a car.

So the list of confirmed are-

Andretti
    SPM
    She was never in!!!

Ganassi, Rahal, ECR or DRR are her only options - she won't run with a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by GRW1983 View Post
    She was never in!!!

Ganassi, Rahal, ECR or DRR are her only options - she won't run with a new team.
    I wouldn't consider Harding a "new" team with Larry Curry, Al Unser Jr and Gabby Chaves. Granted Gabby has only qualified a few times for Indy but the team does has experience and an owner with deep pockets. Not sure he would want to deal with Danica though. All I'm saying is give a little credit where it's due based on the sum of the parts and overall experience.

DRR #2 car I would think.

ECR will probably put in King or Hilderbrand, IF and only IF they got another tub. Unless they bought another they don't have enough for 3 at Indy.
    Don't know that we will see Rahal 2 with them going to 2 full time cars.
    Ganassi. I don't know. Only if a lot of money can be found to deliver to the Chipster.
    2018 Silly Season scorecard and Where are the Indy 500 winning cars! http://inrd.gotdns.com/indystuff/

Had not heard that. So OK,,,it's official for all three.
    Took me a bit but I found it http://motorsports.nbcsports.com/201...up-ganassi-ok/

Blog Entries
    If I'm Danica and IMS, I'm talking to Coyne. Those cars were rocket fast last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wilke View Post
    If I'm Danica and IMS, I'm talking to Coyne. Those cars were rocket fast last year.
    Is Coyne willing to give up a steady check from Pippa in exchange for a one time check from the track/Danica?

Blog Entries
    Depends how big the check is. For enough money, Coyne scrounges up another chassis, hires a crew and runs a 4th car.

I'd still try to get the deal done with Ganassi

Quote Originally Posted by Jsieczka View Post
    Is Coyne willing to give up a steady check from Pippa in exchange for a one time check from the track/Danica?

Who has a better resume in the 500? Danica or Pippa? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonG19 View Post
    Exactly, Pippa has no business in the 500 in the first place
    "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

I would not be surprised if Rahal, whom she started with brought her back for her last go.

New aero kit. Who knows what to expect?

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemarbles View Post
    I would not be surprised if Rahal, whom she started with brought her back for her last go.
    He was pretty pissed the way she left the first time. Maybe if the money is right he'd consider it. Then again there's her dad to deal with again. Keep in mind he had to be band from the pits. I'd say past history isn't doing her any favors.

Depends how big the check is. For enough money, Coyne scrounges up another chassis, hires a crew and runs a 4th car.
    As an aside, Conner Daly's interview with Marshall Pruett was very insightful. He said the bulk of the effort is on Bourdais' program. The other two rides (for Indy) don't have the same level of support. Daly said if he is given the opportunity to go back to Coyne he knows he wouldn't have as good a situation as he did before. He indicated he's talked with Dale but nothing is confirmed. He's hoping the phone will ring.

Then again there's her dad to deal with again. Keep in mind he had to be band from the pits.
    He was banned from the pits.

However, that would be a good name for the opening act of the carb day concert: "Band From the Pits."
    "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

there's her dad to deal with again
    I've been wondering if that's a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonG19 View Post
    The C car's job at Coyne is to fund the A car, who does a better job of that is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    Rumor is that he's playing Carb Day.

However, that would be a good name for the opening act of the carb day concert: "Band From the Pits."
    Well we did have Kenny Brack and the Subwoofers once.

Blog Entries
    As an aside, Conner Daly's interview with Marshall Pruett was very insightful. He said the bulk of the effort is on Bourdais' program. The other two rides (for Indy) don't have the same level of support.
    That may be true but Ed Jones was pretty darn fast last year, too and finished 3rd at Indy.

He was pretty pissed the way she left the first time. Maybe if the money is right he'd consider it. Then again there's her dad to deal with again. Keep in mind he had to be band from the pits. I'd say past history isn't doing her any favors.
    Her Dad was never an issue during her time at SHR, why would he miraculously appear out of nowhere to become any sort of a problem again?

that would be a good name for the opening act of the carb day concert: "Band From the Pits."

Quote Originally Posted by MoparsRule View Post
    Her Dad was never an issue during her time at SHR, why would he miraculously appear out of nowhere to become any sort of a problem again?
    Because when Tony Stewart is around, no one else's tantrums go un-noticed?