Thread: sebrings shows all

Blog Entries

sebrings shows all

this car will be the best thing in years. looks, agility, all things, watching it yesterday was a real charge,, the enthusiasm about from the teams is really good
    I love the sport more than I hate the past,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    this car will be the best thing in years. looks, agility, all things, watching it yesterday was a real charge,, the enthusiasm about from the teams is really good
    "George Bignott's Sinmast Wildcat; delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

It looks great, but never underestimate an Indycar fan when it comes to finding something to complain about.

can't wait!
    World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

Born in 1992, I've been lucky enough to have attended every '500 since 2000. Milwaukee (RIP) from 2003 - 2015, Iowa 2007-present, Long Beach 2016, Road America 1998-2007, 2016-present,
    Michigan 500 (RIP): 1997-2001 and Mid-Ohio in 2008

Blog Entries
    I know Sebring is bumpy and dusty but you can definitely see the cars sliding around more mostly as the driver's get on the gas. Both Bourdais and Rossi have said the car is a bit more squirrelly in the rear end but the car "feels" faster due to the lack of downforce. It is going to be interesting on he street/road courses who has the advantage. Bourdais admitted that he likes a stable rear end while Ryan Hunter Reay said he likes a looser car and that this new aero package should serve him well.
    "The only good horsepower is usable horsepower.."

sebrings shows all
    Yep. It's all about sebrings.
    "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

How did Zach Veach's car look in person. I didn't mind the Greenlight image, but the other pics taken at the track definitely didn't impress me. What did you think in person?