Thread: AutoWeek--Best/Worst 2017

Insider

AutoWeek--Best/Worst 2017

Rocky Mountain High
    In the article, it mentions this about Mid-Ohio "Instead of spending the weekend in another motel, many teams camp out at the facility in an annual summer tradition."

I know that there are a lot of campers but I have never heard that teams actually camp out there. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    In the article, it mentions this about Mid-Ohio "Instead of spending the weekend in another motel, many teams camp out at the facility in an annual summer tradition."

I know that there are a lot of campers but I have never heard that teams actually camp out there. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    I know that the SFHR team would camp out for the Mid-Ohio weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post

Yes, several of them do. They usually get in the way of the workers camping.

Quote Originally Posted by NoviVespa View Post
    I like how they state that it's a tie between two wrecks and only talk about one.