Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2019 INDYCAR SERIES Livery Database

The Open Wheel's single page with all the liveries from the test at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is available here:
    http://openwheel33.com/2019-ntt-indy...y-laguna-seca/

Bookmark our 2019 livery page below to stay up to date all year:
    http://openwheel33.com/paint-schemes...paint-schemes/

Interesting observation I noticed after viewing all the great photos on The Open Wheel's website. The current filed features not a single red car (though I am aware that can change throughout the year). The closest is the Red Trim on RHR's car. But there is not one that is primarily red. Very interesting. I remember in years past of many discussions sneering at the hated "red cars" of Penske and Ganassi when they were winning everything in sight (heck I remember those conversations back in the 90s too). Plus I remember several occasions in the final seasons of Champ Car where almost all the cars were some combination of red and white. That trend seems to have disappeared. Anyway, I thought it interesting enough to post about it. Carry on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coogan4thewin View Post
    WHYYYYY?! Why did they decide to do away with the chrome look on these cars?!?! THAT's what made them stick out and also made them the coolest cars in the paddock IMO. Now they look bleh to me. ESPECIALLY the Arrow cars with that horrible mustard color.
    matte is where it's at...

Nastalgia & headache.

is that the same craft that sells cannabis?
    World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Quote Originally Posted by nospheratez View Post

Add another dodgy sponsor..... Craft 1861.

Great.. Stoner money. (CBD oil)
    Silly Season scorecard and Where are the Indy 500 winning cars! http://inrd.gotdns.com/indystuff/

Is it just me, or do the cars look a lot better with all the fins and wings and all tacked onto them?
    I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Quote Originally Posted by debdrake View Post
    Is it just me, or do the cars look a lot better with all the fins and wings and all tacked onto them?
    my opinion is that the 2018/19 aero kits look 100x better than the the previous aero kits from 15-17.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddockMoose View Post

CBD is doing great things for people where "traditional" medicine can't or is too costly. I won't preach to this crowd but I support this sponsor wholeheartedly as I've seen firsthand what CBD can do for people.
    Keep in mind, I could be wrong

Considering you can't get high from CBD oil (THC is removed), I would hardly call it 'stoner money'.

I see lots of people hocking CBD oil online so The closest thing I can think of is maybe pyramid scheme type stuff the way 'Essential Oils' is arguably.

The original Servia fan numetalbizkit's Avatar
    Might have to pick up a Craft Reserve cartridge when I pass through Durango next.
    I am a fan of the Verizon IndyCar Series, Formula 1, and AMA Supercross. Go Oriol, Seabass, RHR, and J.R.

Quote Originally Posted by mattf765 View Post
    CBD is doing great things for people where "traditional" medicine can't or is too costly. I won't preach to this crowd but I support this sponsor wholeheartedly as I've seen firsthand what CBD can do for people.
    Amen
    Memories of Indy 2012:
    ZUL8TR: "I'm sorry Joel, are we keeping you?"

abc -
    Your home for Indycar on Network TV, where race commentary is delivered as if reading the lunch menu in a rest home. God bless you Marty, Eddy, and Scott, there are few as soporific as you.

A new sponsor to the sport and the first thought is to crap on it. Especially at a time when sidepods are blank. Smart.

I hope all the major weed brands get into IndyCar, the more the merrier. I can't wait to support the Cheeba Chews Special in victory lane.

I noticed, that sponsor logos were removed from Ferrucci's car sidepods.

Last edited by nospheratez; 02-13-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nospheratez View Post
    I noticed, that sponsor logos were removed from Ferrucci's car sidepods.

In his instagram he showed that the decals arrived a little late. But in the afternoon already had the sponsor in the car

Quote Originally Posted by debdrake View Post
    If you mean that the road course kit looks better than the speedway kit, then it's not just you, I happen to agree.

You do understand that CBD doesn't get you high, right?
    I ride tandem/with the random/Things don't run the way I planned them.
    Peter Gabriel, "Humdrum"

There is no psychoactive ingredient in CBD oil, its sold in grocery stores. Whether they have the money is a separate question between them, Enerson and Carlin.

Blog Entries

CBD oil has no intoxicating properties. Cannabis is now a multi BILLION dollar industry and easily could replace the long departed tobacco sponsorship money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattf765 View Post
    X2. It's done what multiple prescriptions could not for multiple members of my household (including one of my dogs) and comes through legal government regulated facilities.

seriously, everyone wants this thread to flip for pics, not talk legitimacy of a sponsor. take it elsewhere please.

Blog Entries
    PNC BANK called, they want their royalties check now..

R

Last edited by Nigel Red5; 02-16-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Not my pics:

I thought Dixon was running the #1?
    GO COLTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irnlsfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by indycar.com
    INDIANAPOLIS — Scott Dixon was in a playful mood to spice up Tuesday’s photo shoot at Chip Ganassi Racing headquarters.

A crew member came out with a bright blue “1” decal and affixed it to the five-time IndyCar Series champion’s PNC Bank Honda. Presto! Dixon’s familiar No. 9 was now a No. 1.

“We’ll put it out there and see if anybody catches it,” Dixon said with a smile of the photo that was shared on Instagram on Friday afternoon. And, oh yeah, people noticed. Comments to the post ran wild

The No. 1 is reserved for the series champion to use the season following the championship. It’s the driver and team’s option to use it. And it’s certainly befitting for Dixon, who won the 2018 title and whose 44 career victories rank third on the all-time list.

But this was merely for laughs … and to see what reactions it would elicit.
    Sorry, he caught a lot of people with that prank.

Quote Originally Posted by irnlsfan View Post
    He later clarified that he isn't running the #1 car.

I'm not the only one bugged by the Speedway logo not in a standard spot right?

Quote Originally Posted by numetalbizkit View Post
    Not my pics:

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Red5 View Post
    X2. It's done what multiple prescriptions could not for multiple members of my household (including one of my dogs) and comes through legal government regulated facilities.
    Technically speaking fast food comes from "legal government regulated facilities" too. It doesn't mean that McDonalds is healthy.

Seriously though, CBD oil has been proven effective for several seizure disorders and anxiety, other than that science doesn't back up any of these claims. CDB oil is basically essential oils, Mona-Via, Copper Fit, a trendy product that people swear fixes their aliments but fail to deliver results in systematic testing against a placebo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree0404 View Post
    Considering you can't get high from CBD oil (THC is removed), I would hardly call it 'stoner money'.

I see lots of people hocking CBD oil online so The closest thing I can think of is maybe pyramid scheme type stuff the way 'Essential Oils' is arguably.
    It helps my wife deal with arthritic back pain. Something in it must work.