I just wanted to let everyone know that First Turn Productions has updated our website. www.firstturnpro.com. Now we have a shopping cart to purchase items. Hopefully this will make it more user friendly for our customers. Yes, we finally made it to the 21st century. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the site, it would greatly be appreciated. Also, I wanted to let you know that we have a 2019 calendar available. We chose 12 pictures from our vast picture library to create it. This is our first try at a calendar so hopefully it will go well so we can do one next year and the years to come. Our next DVD will be "Midget, Sprint, and Champ Dirt Car III. we Hope to have it for the January show. We have yet to decide what we are going to put out in May. We are thinking either 1953 and 1954 Indy, 1967 Indy, or something in the mid 70's.

On a personal note, I have updated my Flickr picture albums. https://www.flickr.com/photos/100586000@N05/albums I have added my 2017 Pocono experience. This was the first time my restored Indy car made on the track. Also, I have added this years Indy experience with the car. Unfortunately, I had an engine issue on the third day, and I am now in the process of pulling the engine to get it fixed.

Thanks you,

Brad Edwards

First Turn Productions LLC.