Thread: Al Unser Sr. and Al Unser Jr. on 50PlusPrime AXS TV this Saturday and Sunday

Al Unser Sr. and Al Unser Jr. on 50PlusPrime AXS TV this Saturday and Sunday

I have been asked by Tony Fama, host of AXS TV's 50PlusPrime, to pass along the following information.

50PlusPrime/2019 Season Premiere
    Weekend of January 12 & 13, 2019

50PlusPrime with Tony Fama is broadcast on AXS TV every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. ET, and every Sunday at 11:30 a.m. ET.

Indianapolis 500 Royalty Al Unser Sr. & Al Unser Jr.
    The legendary father and son racing champions discuss their success at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
    Al Sr. gives Tony a tour of the Unser Racing Museum in his hometown of Albuquerque, New Mexico; Al Jr. takes Tony for a ride at the world famous Brickyard in Indianapolis; and Tony meets Cody Unser, Al Jr.’s daughter, and reports on her work to help people living with disabilities find freedom through scuba diving.
    TRT 28:30

AXS TV is on channel 340 on Direct TV. I am not sure where the channel is located on other cable or satellite platforms.

First Turn Productions will have our 30 second spot run during this episode. We also sent video footage to them that might be used in the production.

Brad Edwards

First Turn Productions LLC.

DVR set. Thanks.

I just got done watching the show, and I thought Tony did a very nice job with it. I believe all the film footage they used was ours (other than what was playing in the Unser Museum and what was shown in the Cody Unser segment). The only thing that I saw was that they called us First Run Productions instead of First Turn Productions whenever they credited us. Small thing and does not distract form the overall quality of the show itself. If anyone fells compelled, if you have any thoughts about our commercial, please feel free to commit about it. If we make another commercial, it would be nice to have some input.

Thanks,

Brad Edwards

First Turn Productions LLC.
    Last edited by Firstturnpro; 01-12-2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Add more information