Thread: Sandy Andretti-Where is she

Sandy Andretti-Where is she

I did not notice her at Indy this weekend or at Homestead. Did anyone else see her?

...shopping for a hat.
    My first Indy 500 was 1973, haven't missed one since 1981. To date I have attended 36 Indy 500's, and probably 100 or so other IndyCar races (CART & IRL).

Hopefully with her son an Mothers Day. I was around Mario when he was just a little older than Marco is now, around Michael at the same age and Marco now, and he's the best of ate three by a long shot. I have to think that Sandy is an important factor in that. Did you ever think she may have had a sunshine intolerance, and the hats were for protection?
    It's always been about the Indy 500!
    I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

www.fairtax.org
    Quote Originally Posted by indyracefan
    ...shopping for a hat.

Dont you mean shopping for an Ugly hat?
    www.fairtax.org

Insider
    Sandy Andretti-Where is she

I could've spent all month guessing, and I never would have guessed that someone would wonder where Sandy Andretti was.

Everyone likes to make fun of Sandy Andretti, her hats, etc., but it takes two in a marriage. Personally, I think she's been a positive influence on Marco too. He doesn't appear to have his father's personality, but still has the Andretti drive to win, which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Everyone likes to make fun of Sandy Andretti, her hats, etc., but it takes two in a marriage. Personally, I think she's been a positive influence on Marco too. He doesn't appear to have his father's personality, but still has the Andretti drive to win, which is great.
    Ever since Marco kept his Dad out of the Hornish Sr. skirmish at Watkins, I've come to the same conclusion, that Sandy must be a very good mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Ever since Marco kept his Dad out of the Hornish Sr. skirmish at Watkins, I've come to the same conclusion, that Sandy must be a very good mother.
    Shame he couldn't keep his bone-headed "good friend" Tony F out of that same skirmish. Why exactly did that clown have a hard-card last year?

Sandy must have been "fashionably late" to the track this year... (drum-fill )
    ...been there, done that, tasted the champagne.

I haven't watched much of the (limited) practice, and abrreviated quals. Is #3 floating around? Now there's a mother a child could be proud to introduce, huh?

www.fairtax.org
    We are not calling her out as a mother. Just as a horrible hat buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by THE BEAR
    I haven't watched much of the (limited) practice, and abrreviated quals. Is #3 floating around? Now there's a mother a child could be proud to introduce, huh?
    Helio has a pretty mother? Or are you talking about his dance partner? Now, Ed Carpenter sure has a pretty Mom!

Blog Entries
    Helio has a pretty mother? Or are you talking about his dance partner? Now, Ed Carpenter sure has a pretty Mom!
    I believe the post was referring to Michael A's wife #3.
    "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every
    hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I
    ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of
    the Indianapolis Motor Speedway."
    - Eddie Sachs.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuspoweredbyford
    I believe the post was referring to Michael A's wife #3.
    Doh!!! Yes, she is absolutely gorgeous! She's pretty enough to be a Playboy bunny!

Quote Originally Posted by indyracefan
    ...shopping for a hat.
    I dunno. I think it would be sort of cool if she came around the track wearing one of these...

At least Tony K would feel at home.

sandy andretti- where is she?

Sandy was at the first weekend of qualifications. I did not recognize her for several minutes as her appearance has changed since last year. She seemed extremely happy and was with three gentlemen whom she seemed to be showing around the garage area, pits, etc.

Speaking of Andretti's.. Isn't Marissa 18 yet?
    "If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." - Mark Twain

40 miles north of the greatest track that has the Greatest Spectacle In Racing.
    "You just don't know what Indy Means" Al Unser Jr.

Doh!!! Yes, she is absolutely gorgeous! She's pretty enough to be a Playboy bunny!
    Actually she was the Penthouse Pet of the Year........

Speaking of Andrettis isn't Marissa 18 yet?

Marissa will be 18 in October.
    Last edited by kb; 05-22-2008 at 11:48 PM. Reason: clarification

Banned
    While we were in the pagoda track shop a lady in front of me in line turned toward Mrs. Fanatic and commented on on how cute her 'rabbit' beads were. I'm standing there thinking I've heard that voice before....it was Sandy. She was with her 2 daughters...they all looked darn cute!
    SA is now a blonde with a bigger 'top'. ( and no hat)
    We spoke for about 5 minutes about Marco.....very nice lady. ( always thought back in the day she was a little standoffish but that couldnt be farther from the truth.) She was very nice and down to earth.
    She agreed to have her pic taken with us but I couldnt find my buddy how had the camera, so we blew it off.
    In parting I told her good luck to marco on sunday and she touched both Mrs and my shoulder and said "thank you so much"...the way she said it, she really meant it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy500fanatic
    While we were in the pagoda track shop a lady in front of me in line turned toward Mrs. Fanatic and commented on on how cute her 'rabbit' beads were. I'm standing there thinking I've heard that voice before....it was Sandy. She was with her 2 daughters...they all looked darn cute!
    We spoke for about 5 minutes about Marco.....very nice lady. ( always thought back in the day she was a little standoffish but that couldnt be farther from the truth.) She was very nice and down to earth.
    She agreed to have her pic taken with us but I couldnt find my buddy how had the camera, so we blew it off.
    In parting I told her good luck to marco on sunday and she touched both Mrs and my shoulder and said "thank you so much"...the way she said it, she really meant it.

awesome. things like that you don't forget.
    It's a brand new day.

She was on the tube for a short while yesterday. She looked pretty good. No ugly hat and she seems to have aged well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy500fanatic
    2 daughters? Did she re-marry because I thought Marissa was the only one.
    (just curious, BTW)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kikigirl
    2 daughters? Did she re-marry because I thought Marissa was the only one.
    (just curious, BTW)
    Kiki...not sure if they were both her daughters...they both looked alike and SA picked up the tab for the other girls stuff.
    ..maybe one of her daughters friends or something.