Thread: This would add excitement to "Storage Wars"...

Hybrid View

This would add excitement to "Storage Wars"...

Professor Fatbot
    I was hoping someone hid a pack of starving pitbulls in one. That would add excitement to Storage Wars.
    "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

This hit pretty close to home... like 14 miles from Home. AT first we didn't know what the circumstances were other than there was the corpse of a woman "found" in a storage unit.

But that didn't stop "Bubba da Love Sponge" from talking about a dead "Crack Ho" being found in a storage locker somewhere in the Bay area.

I called my son because he watches these Storage Auction shows and told me how fake they are that in most of them all they find is junk and a that what they find most of in these is drug paraphernalia as in Crack pipes. So I tell him that they opened up one down here and they didn't find any crack pipes... that all they found was a dead crack ho.

Now I have to call my son back and tell him it wasn't a crack ho but rather the mother of a crack ho that was left for the granddaughter to deal with... Oh, and that the dead crack ho's corpse is still running from the Po-po.

"Ride the Barrel and get pitted... So Pitted."

I *LOVE* Storage Wars but you know they are only showing the ones that go right.

One show they said that there are three things that will make you lose a garage: Guns, dead bodies, and drugs. If you find one of those you have to turn your garage over to the feds.
    Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Guns? What guns?

IMHO, this wasn't a conventional way to inter Gram but hardly a crime. An above ground mausoleum aren't generally air conditioned and cost a lot more than a storage unit.

I do watch those shows and they had a behind the signs episode where the Yuup guy said he found a dead body dismembered in a trunk years back. I know it happens but from that jerk I think it was a tall tale.

Some states allow sale of cars and guns from storage auctions, others don't.
    You can be a critical fan without being a Critic... Or can you? Quit your b'tchn and enjoy the racing :D

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I *LOVE* Storage Wars but you know they are only showing the ones that go right.

One show they said that there are three things that will make you lose a garage: Guns, dead bodies, and drugs. If you find one of those you have to turn your garage over to the feds.
    My son says that usually when they search out an expert to place a value on what they found that he's normally the same guy who let them borrow the good stuff to "spice up" a locker in the first place.