And here they are:
1. All time low in laps run in practice. There simply won't be a reason to turn a lot of laps. Honda and Chevy don't want to dip into their "reserve".
2. Very little drama on pole day. We won't see the back and forth shots at the pole at 5:00 PM on Saturday like we have recently.
3. Zero drama on bump day. Strike that, replace bumping drama with "who is going to bring out a backup to qualify since Kat wrecked her one and only on Sunday morning" drama.
4. 3 & 4 will result in major scaling back of TV time next year.
5. Race will be won by "Big Two" anyway. Probably Helio or Dario.