Thread: 2014 St Pete Grand Prix

2014 St Pete Grand Prix

Next Spring my kid's school has two weeks for Spring Break. So I don't get pinched out like I was this year I'm trying to make my reservations now. Problem is that since I have two weeks to choose from I would like to select the week of the race.

Has it been scheduled? If so I can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

They usually don't have a schedule out until September IIRC.
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

They normally don't offer tickets for sale until late November or early December before and that's just for renewal of three day reserved tickets and then sales are opened for everyone after the first of the year.

Did I say normally? I meant always... at least up to now.
    "Ride the Barrel and get pitted... So Pitted."

You might try contacting the promoters--I think a Ms. Stelmbach at (Savoree Green (or whatever the current company name is) might be the outreach person---and ask if there is even a tentatvie date, explain your situation, and say you are willing to hold them blameless if they get it wrong but you need to pick a vacation week now and want top improve your odds?

C'mon man your an Indycar fan. You should be happy with 2 weeks notice.
    I'd rather have 10% of the world interested in the ICS than 50% of US that NASCAR currently has

Rumor is the schedule will actually be released before the end of the season this year, but who knows. I'd like to think they'd keep it around the same time as the last few years, but again, who knows.

Sorry for the high volume of useful information.

Blog Entries
    just move here,, then it will always work,, we have neat football here for lil truth detector,
    I love the sport more than I hate the past,

Safe guess is the last Friday in March starts race weekend. If Easter is that weekend, back up another week.
    I Love May!

This is where Indycar needs to do better. I'd love nothing more than to start booking hotel, airfare for long beach.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCore View Post
    This is where Indycar needs to do better. I'd love nothing more than to start booking hotel, airfare for long beach.
    The 40th Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach will take place April 11-13, 2014. The 2014 Grand Prix features the IndyCar Series, with such stars as Scott Dixon, Marco Andretti and Graham Rahal battling wheel-to-wheel on the historic 1.97-mile, 11-turn seaside street circuit.

I had to get use to how St. Pete did things... I was so use to mailing my request for my Indy tickets the day after the race.

But go ahead and call them if you like the sound of a phone ringing... and ringing... and ringing... and ringing... and ringing... and ringing.

If you wait until the last minute you might be named the driver for Coyne's #2 car