1. What well known indy driver was also a parachuting and ski jumping champion?
2. who started #1 and finished #1 in car 23 then the next year started in car #1 qualifying 23rd and finishing 23rd?
3. Jim hurtibise did it once, who else posted the fastest time but had to start far back in the field (19th) with the fastest speed that year?
4. Who is the only man I know of to start 33rd in 3 different indy 500's
5. What owner put 46 cars in the indy 500--but never won it
6. name the three drivers who died piloting his cars. (one with an *)
7. Who held the pit board for the ayr-way/WIRE special?
8. Tony Hulman took 2 laps around indy with a race driver and vowed never to do it again. Who was the driver?
9. How is James J. Jeffries Heavyweight champion linked to the brickyard?
10. What book did I get these questions from?